Nuffnang Adv

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Clarins White Plus HP at Midvalley, Center Court



Went to Clarins roadshow at Mid valley Centre Court on 26th Feb 2010, Friday that day. Clarins launching their latest Whitening Skincare - White Plus HP now enriched with Sea Lily.
As usual beside checking out their product during that day, Clarins giving out FOC for nail painting ,eye brow trimming and light refreshment on that day but only for those who get invitation and registered.

...DaDa...let me present my Clarins Hauls....

"Damage" on that day... RM391..

Bought below

1) White Plus Hp -Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum 30 ml - RM260
2) White Plus - Renewing Gentle Exfoliator 50 ml - RM131

The 2 bottle from the left (Renewing Gentle Exfoliator and Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum) and the rest are freebies...and I got a free facial voucher too when i played the games after the tunnel visit on that day.

and.. I get a free caricature pic


And I met Lilian over there as well.. check out her blog about Clarins event

at Lilian and you can check out my photo there as well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment