Nuffnang Adv

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life is beautiful when you think of every thing creatively.



Seriously today I'm damn blur... because lack of sleep for continuous few days... (and stupidity me still go out watched mid night movie with some one... too boring i guess -_-")

It's been quite some times I stop blogging... but never mind I'm back for good now.

Some might know what happen to me for the past few months back. But it's doesn't matter, I don't give a damn for that person anymore... tns....

Life have to go on... oh yeah...

Can't wait for my new job, new destination to be visit, new friend to meet, there is a lot of more.. thing which I need to do...

Oh yes, I resigned from my current company... now lepak at office nothing to do.. tsh tsh tsh... :P So take this opportunity to update my blog. Give a new look for my blog, changed the layout which I think too girl-ly for me...

I been stop hunting for sample for skin care... too much of those sample in my room. I can't really finish it. So stop hunting for it, eh my face look better than last times .. duno why.. I get is not much stress already...

Can't wait for this coming September for my new job :P

(I started early on August :P)

Love ya :P




Perng ling with me at krabi trip

No comments:

Post a Comment