Nuffnang Adv

Thursday, July 8, 2010

What If I’m a Russian Spy


What if I'm a Russian Spy... that hot and sexy like Angelina Jolie.

If I'm a Russian Spy that have have body and brain. I definitely will quit the spy job.
Look for some millionaire seduce him.

Spend all his money, buying branded bag, go for High tea, enjoying spa.
Relax at home, doing thing that I love to do.

Travel around the world , shop at various of different shopping complex around the world.

Loving it... so much!

And by that times.. I don't give a damn on the mission by Mother Russia ...

my mission will be only spend , spend , spend and enjoy life.


But still loving Angelina Jolie cool acting in the SALT.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, we really love shopping. I too put in 'shopping' as one of my mission in the post..LOL
    All the best and do keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete